WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lovethiscandle
04-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I am curious about wholesale companies who have items that are able to sell on ebay and saw tons of Directory's for sale and seemed fishy to me.

Does it pay to buy Book with a list??

joyceb
04-24-2006, 03:37 PM
No, and wholesale is seldom cheap enough for resale on eBay.

The sale of these directories is designed to make money for the people selling the directories.

Joyceb/danse

Kevin Peterson
04-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Agreed.

The goal of the wholesaler directory is to sell as many as possible. The more buyers buy it, the less valuable the sources are.

My favorite thought is that if the sources they are listing are so good, why are they sharing them?

lovethiscandle
04-27-2006, 04:10 PM
smileys/smiley1.gifThank you! I also noticed that a lot of 'wholesale' companies are near retail and more expensive than ebay prices anyway.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1