WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Best selling scents

kimscents
04-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi,
I just joined Scentsy 5 days ago and I am wondering from your experience what are the best selling scents and warmers? I just want to order a few things to have on hand for last minute gift giving ideas and would love to hear from all of you what is your best sellers?

Thanks so much!

kainsley\
04-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi Kim! Welcome to Scentsy! If you look under the Resources tab in your workstation & click the Consultant Spotlight Newsletter link & look at the most recent newsletter, it lists the best sellers. I hope this helps!

ashspurgeon
04-15-2011, 08:07 AM
sugar cookie, autumn sunset, forever pink, honey do!, are top sellers for me this past month

ashspurgeon
04-15-2011, 08:09 AM
for warmers i like to keep a Boho Chic, Charlemegne, and Charity at all times, they are my top sellers.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1