WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : U.K. & Germany

Artist4Sale
04-11-2011, 10:37 AM
So excited for my friend in the U.K.!! She went to one of the Scentsy meetings there and fell in love with Scentsy! Can't wait for it to go live there to have her join my team!!!! SOOO exciting! I can't WAIT to see what it does over there!!!!!! Awesomeness!!!

Stacey

lrstith
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Congrats Stacey!!! It is going to be sooo exciting!!

imamomagain
04-11-2011, 08:13 PM
It's very exciting! I'm hoping my brother in law takes the leap!

ashspurgeon
04-12-2011, 08:18 AM
should be great over there, i know the girls on my team who are in Canada are amazing at sales since its pretty new up there, so i think your friend will find some nice success with it

Artist4Sale
04-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks!! It's just so exciting!! She is doing what I wish I would have, lol! Joined Scentsy in the beginning!! I can't wait to see it unfold!

Stacey

cybermommy
04-13-2011, 12:21 PM
So excited for my friend in the U.K.!! She went to one of the Scentsy meetings there and fell in love with Scentsy! Can't wait for it to go live there to have her join my team!!!! SOOO exciting! I can't WAIT to see what it does over there!!!!!! Awesomeness!!!

Stacey

Hey Stacey :)
I cannot wait for Tuesday when Scentsy goes live here in the UK.
I can honestly say there is nothing like Scentsy in the UK at present and my instincts are telling me that this is going to take off.

I am so looking forward to joining your team Stacey !

kainsley\
04-13-2011, 01:41 PM
That's awesome! I'm excited to see how it takes off!

NicoletteS
04-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Can't wait for Monday!!!

Artist4Sale
04-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Hey Stacey :)
I cannot wait for Tuesday when Scentsy goes live here in the UK.
I can honestly say there is nothing like Scentsy in the UK at present and my instincts are telling me that this is going to take off.

I am so looking forward to joining your team Stacey !

I am excited to work with you again!! And I KNOW you are going to do well with Scentsy!!! YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to watch it unfold! And as the new catalogs come out each season, when they add more and more prodcuts....., even MORE exciting!!!

AprilAnn
04-16-2011, 03:41 PM
I am SO EXCITED! I have 3 joining me on Monday from the UK.

Artist4Sale
04-17-2011, 09:12 AM
I am SO EXCITED! I have 3 joining me on Monday from the UK.

I know!! Isn't this awesome!!! SOOOO excited!!! :0) WHOOHOOOO!!!

Stacey

NormaB
04-17-2011, 01:23 PM
I cannot wait for the workstation to be updated so I can start sponsoring new Scentsy consultants from the United Kingdom and Germany. I have a good friend who is on vacation in Germany right now and she is talking to her relatives over there about the great opportunity. You never know who will want to join this great business.:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1