WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorite New Product?

LynnAndreske
04-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Mine has to be the Mocha Chip Frappe, And I am not even a big coffee person!

How shameful is my LOVE (addiction) for this product?
I got out of bed two nights ago and slunk my way to the kitchen and snuck a big dollop of MCF made into a cheeseball.
Is there a program for me? WHY YES!! It's called ORDER MORE~Reduce Anxiety of Running Low!

TastefullyMI
04-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Crazy for Coconut Macaroon Bar Mix! Delish!

Cheryl
04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Awesome American BBQ Sauce!! LOVE it!!!

LynnAndreske
04-11-2011, 02:28 PM
My hubby loves the macaroon mix.
And that Awesome BBQ sauce... now that the snow is melted I know we are going to
use even more! =)

baystitcher
04-11-2011, 04:22 PM
DEFINITELY the Crazy for Coconut bar mix.

LynnAndreske
04-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Welcome, I see you are new to WAHM !

Barilla has great pasta =) I'm partial to the wheat varieties.

We are talking here aabout the new Tastefully Simple Products that just launched for the Summer ~~have you tried their Infused Infused Garlic Oil or Pesto mix on pasta...so delicious!
I use the new Ragu veggie sauce if not making from scratch, and add some of our spices to kick it up a bit...Spicy Southwest is my favorite.

Thanks for stopping in to see what we love =) Look forward to seeing you more.

Cheryl
04-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Lynn, I do the same with my jar sauces...I love to add the Fiesta Party Dip Mix, to had a little kick.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1