WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AletheaAnderson
04-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Today I received the new Tester Tote, I got the embroidered one, gorgeous!

I also got a set of mini testers, some "Flutter" rub-and-sniff stickers and a few other things ~ a delightful box of goodies!

I just LOVE all the amazing tools we have at our fingertips and I'm equally impressed that business supplies are free shipping for $30 or more in product.

AND I just realized that you can ADD business supplies ONto a party order, how cool is THAT?

HEgan
04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Great job! Scentsy has come great business supplies and they are all priced great. Have you created your Scentsy samples? Get a silicon mold (star shaped is my favorite) and poor wax into the molds. Then get a tiny plastic bag and place your business card and the sample into it. It's a powerful sales tool. The scents radiate outside the bag.

jessicaj
04-08-2011, 05:17 AM
I love to use my break away candy molds for sample making. I only have to melt the wax once and there is zero wax waste! I can crank out about 200 samples in a little under an hour (with help from my freezer). I also have a few pint-sized future consultant helpers! TOO FUN! I LOVE that the entire family can be a part of my Scentsy business.

AletheaAnderson
04-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Have you seen the great Scentsy mini zip locks for scent samples? Too cute!

personalchef
04-09-2011, 09:06 PM
OK - I have got to melt some wax and pour it into my silicone molds (I got some fancy shaped ones for making soap for Christmas gifts)

I love the "book of scents". I carry that in my purse to give people an instant whiff of the 20 faves. There are other scents I wish were in that book - but I'll take it!

Also, I carry the Sugar room spray. When I am in a closed in bathroom (like at supermarkets, Wal-mart's and K-Marts sometimes), I'll whip that out and spray to make my area of the restroom smell nice.

NYScents
09-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Have you seen the great Scentsy mini zip locks for scent samples? Too cute!

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping an old post, but I am curious where you found these mini-zip locks for samples? Are they in our Workstation? I've been googling where to buy Scentsy Sample bags and it brought up this post in the google search :o

I went on Michaels.com to type in 'bead bags' and even 'bead bags' I can't find. I prefer to purchase them online but if they can be found in a retail store, somebody please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Amber Rose
09-12-2012, 08:58 AM
The baggies are available in the Scentsy Family Store in your workstation, but I have started purchasing smaller baggies at the craft stores, which are perfect just to fit a small sample in and cost a LOT less :)

LAscents
09-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Bead bags are available at Michaels, Hobby lobby, Meijer or Ace have them in the craft section.

NYScents
09-13-2012, 07:07 AM
Bead bags are available at Michaels, Hobby lobby, Meijer or Ace have them in the craft section.

They don't have them at our Michaels and unfortunately Hobby Lobby is not here nor Meijer. I will keep hunting. Thank you for replying :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1