WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sales Tax ID Number

KrissysLittleDarlings
04-05-2011, 09:13 PM
I hope I'm in the right place - this is my first time posting here :) My name is Krystle, but my friends and some of my family call me Krissy, I have 2 kids, a 4 years old girl and a 10 months old boy, who we just found out is deaf and has scoliosis (hence my reasons why of wanting to work from home).

I am in the process of trying to start selling stuff on ebay and I went onto some wholesaler's websites (with great products) but they're saying that I can't register or join because they're only accepting retailers that has the Sales Tax ID Number.

So -- I went on IRS.gov to find out more but I'm coming up empty.

Since I'm just starting out with selling stuff on ebay -- do I need a sales tax ID number?? I want to do things legally and in the right way :) I hope someone can help me out :)

Thanks so much! :)

Krissy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1