WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tupperware Mystery Host Party

LeishaRose
04-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome! You are invited to an Online Tupperware Mystery Hostess Party, which means One of the Online party participants will be chosen “Mystery Hostess” and receive the Hostess Rewards from the *Qualifying Party* (10% credit of sales to purchase free Tupperware as well as an additional $35 in free products).
*Note: Party sales must reach $200.oo before tax & shipping to be a “Qualifying Party”!
How does this work? See instructions below for ways to earn tickets. Whoever has the most tickets by April 18, 2011, Noon Eastern Standard Time will receive all the Hostess Rewards from this party!

Visit my website LEISHABALDWIN Welcome Page (http://www.my2.tupperware.com/leishabaldwin) to earn tickets for the Mystery Hostess Party by doing any of the following:
1. Email a friend or family member about the Mystery Hostess Online Party-copy me at [email protected] ticket
2. Place an order- 2 ticket
3. Placing an order over $5 (before tax & shipping)-3 ticket
4. Placing an order over $100 (before tax & shipping)- 4 tickets
5.Contact me regarding Tupperware consultant opportunities-3 tickets
6. Book your own personal online party in April - 3 tickets
7. Book your own personal online party in May - 2 tickets
8. Your friend places an order- 2 tickets
Whoever has the most tickets by Noon Eastern Standard Time on April 18,2011 will be the Mystery Hostess!

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1