WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : One reason I LOVE TS! :)

KristinaD
04-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Ok, so I ordered a mix from a Gourmet Cupboard consultant and when I got it, it said : Use by 1/21/11. So I emailed that consultant and let her know.She told me it was probably mislabeled b/c they make the mixes when they get the order...then tells me if I want a new one I'd have to send back the expired one and she was going to be placing an order in a couple weeks if I didn't mind waiting...or she would give me a refund once she knew I sent it back to her?!

WHAT!!!!!!!! Not sure if ya'll are having the same thoughts I am but I know TS would send out another one in a heartbeat!!!!!

TastefullyMI
04-03-2011, 07:56 AM
I love us too for the ease of prep on everything. I LOVE scones and purcahsed some from a direct sales company. When I saw all the ingredients I had to use PLUS all the work I would have to do to make them, I gave them away to a friend. Our stuff is IS easy to make and so fun to play around with if you want to get a little "fancier" with it.

LynnAndreske
04-04-2011, 01:14 PM
I agree the CS is superior!
The recipe suggestions online enhance our product line 100-fold! Who knew you could take one simple product and transform it into so many simply delicious items?
You do not need 'unique' ingredients to prepare our foods.
And, it takes up such a teensy weensy space in my pantry and turns into something fabulous every time!

KristinaD
04-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I love the way you put that, Lynn...so true! :) I ended up having to actually call the gourmet cupboard and get it fixed myself...which they did! :) Hope ya'll are having an awesome Monday...it is BEAUTIFUL here!!!! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1