WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Victories!

TastefullyMI
04-02-2011, 07:40 AM
What's one of yours from the past week? I had a party on Wednesday where I got 5 bookings and that was FUN!

How about you? Big or small what victory do YOU have to share from the past week?

carahayden
04-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi there!! Friday April 1st it was official......My victory is my promotion to TEAM MENTOR!!!! I am totally overjoyed!!! :)

TastefullyMI
04-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Yea, Cara! Good for you!

LynnAndreske
04-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Jennifer on your business growth! And Cara on your promotion!
I added 2 teammates last week! Women I have known for a long while and shared this opportunity with. yeah!

TastefullyMI
04-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Awesome, Lynn!!

carahayden
04-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Jennifer on your business growth! And Cara on your promotion!
I added 2 teammates last week! Women I have known for a long while and shared this opportunity with. yeah!

Way to go Lynn!!!!....and thank you Jennifer!! :-)

LAscents
04-19-2011, 05:10 AM
I had a party on Wednesday where I got 5 bookings and that was FUN!

FIVE!? That's fantastic. Sounds like it was contagious. "Me too! I want to host one too!"

LynnAndreske
04-19-2011, 03:44 PM
LAScents.....I've sent you a PM on how we can help you with wanting to host a show too!

Enjoying Tastefully Simple products with friends is a great way to spend an hour or two!
And earning FREE for you at the same time is even better =)

Lynn

TastefullyMI
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
LAScents...my daughter is out there in West Michigan for college! I know a TON of great reps on your side of the state.

Thanks for posting!

LAscents
04-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks ladies. I don't have a TS need for info or a party. I was merely commenting on the OP's fantastic results from her five bookings and how it can be contagious when one wants to book a party then others will say, "well if are hosting one, then I want to do it too". It sets the tone and others want to be a part of it too to get their own benefits.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1