WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Coconut Milk & Honey Products

bianca5454
04-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Bravo Watkins!

I recently received my Watkins order with the new Coconut Milk & Honey products and WOW! I am lovin' the new scent and of course it moisturizes like no other!

I also ordered the Grapefruit all purpose cleaner. What an amazing smell. I've always loved the all purpose cleaner, but this scent is a sure winner! It's super for an uplifting Spring cleaning! :p

If you haven't orders, I highly recommend these new products~

WAHMInSoCal
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Wow, that sounds wonderful Bianca, thanks for sharing!

I'm waiting for my order of Coconut Milk & Honey products and I can't wait to try them. They sound amazing and that Grapefruit all purpose cleaner sounds good as well, I will have to put that on my list for next time :)

Teresa Turner
Ind. Watkins Associate #375192

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1