WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need the push to start!

grooving2music
04-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm not a sales person, but of all the products and companies I've seen, I can do Watkins. Our family used so many of their products as long as I can remember, so it's something I know and can honestly say I trust. But I'm worried about taking the step. Is anyone making it work as a strictly online business? Can I make good money just selling, and not recruiting? (I do NOT want to recruit!) What's the one best piece of advice you would give a beginner?

Thanks!

bianca5454
04-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Hello Groovin'
Welcome to the Watkins folder. Watkins allows you to design your business to suit your lifestyle. Watkins offers a variety of options to promote your business without the stress of having to meet any sort of min order requirements.....just order what you want when you want it.

It is possible to build a business strictly online. Any venture you take will take time building momentum, but it can certainly be done. Again, with Watkins you have the ability to build at your own pace without the worry of meeting company order requirements. This allows you the stress free ease of building your way (you are the boss). Also keep in mind that Watkins does stand behind their 100% money back guarantee.

Please feel free to click on my sig line below for the Watkins free online eBook as well as browse the online catalog. Feel free to PM me with other questions you may have.

I've been with Watkins for 8 years and started out slow. I am happy with the results I have built over the years.

Do keep us posted~ :)

WAHMInSoCal
04-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Hello :) and Welcome to the Watkins Folder. I don't need to say much because Bianca did an amazing job answering your questions and she will take great care of you. I just wanted to take moment and welcome you. Good luck and I hope that you decide to join us, this is a great company!

Teresa Turner
Ind. Watkins Associate #375192

DebraFerrie
04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Watkins products are great and you CAN make money selling products.

You can't make the large income that the leaders make if you don't recruit but you can pay some bills for sure!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1