WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommy42
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Mad Marketing Method is a FREE Internet marketing introductory course. Learn about Internet marketing and how to get started with Article Marketing and SEO (search engine optimization).

So what is a MAD MARKETER?

A MAD Marketer is someone who can follow three basic principles and this is where the “MAD” acronym is derived from:

M - Motivation
A - Action
D - Dedication

To succeed online, you don’t need some secret potion or need to pay some expensive guru thousands of bucks to get some business advice.

The first thing you need is some form of Motivation. Whether your motivation is money, to help others out, to quit your job, to take your kids to Disneyland, to help out a sick family member, or otherwise...we all have some aspect of MOTIVATION that we can leverage. Something that I like to do before I start any business is to write down exactly what my motivation is...and sometimes I may have several. You should do the same.

Free Internet Course (http://www.madmarketingmethod.com/freeinfo4u/madlesson_1.php)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1