WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : question

gbstelzer
03-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Can someone tell me how much it will cost to replace my scent samples for all of the scents

AletheaAnderson
03-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Greetings!

If you are a current Scentsy Consultant, you can get the mini testers with a case, a full set for $25!

Or you can purchase full size Party Testers for $75 which includes the entire Spring/Summer collection in the gorgeous sleek new look to update your kit!

They are available for purchase in your work station and remember, Supply Orders of $30 or more get FREE shipping!!

wahmse
03-30-2011, 08:27 AM
You can order the spring 2011 scent transition kits in your work station. I believe they are still available.

If you want a full set, like Althea mentioned, you can do that as well. The old style testers are still good and usable though.

LAscents
03-30-2011, 12:01 PM
You can order the spring 2011 scent transition kits in your work station. I believe they are still available.

Diane is correct. The transition testers are still available:

Tester Transition Sets will be available at the regular price after February 28:
• Mini Tester Transition Set – MT-TRANS-SS11: $7.50 ($9.00 CAD)
• Party Tester Transition Set – ST-TRANS-SS11: $25.00 ($30.00 CAD)

jessicaj
03-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I didn't replace my entire kits just yet. I'm just going to do the transition kits until the majority are switched over to the new tester style. I'm not really big on watse if the testers are still good... :)

AletheaAnderson
03-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Oh yes! I did not even think of our amazing transistion sets! I was thinking she wanted to replace her entire fragrance collection ~ thank you for adding that info!

I also wanted to add you can also purchase individual scents as well, like a single Party Tester or a set of 5 Mini Testers.

Jessica, that's a great idea too for those with some old/some new :)

LAscents
03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
I didn't replace my entire kits just yet. I'm just going to do the transition kits until the majority are switched over to the new tester style. I'm not really big on watse if the testers are still good... :)

I like having the new transitions in the new different style/size than the former larger party testers because then repeat customers can easily tell which are the new scents. When they're pretty familiar with our line and know what they like, this way they can quickly just get to the new scents.

If you purchase the mini-testers in a set of five, it's five of all one scent. You can't just individually purchase one mini, other than the individual one that comes if you opt for the SOTM consultant-only kit.

AletheaAnderson
03-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Thank you for clearing that up on the minis Laurie, I misunderstood when I saw that in the workstation! :)

jessicaj
03-30-2011, 06:23 PM
I have also found a way to utilize the old Basket tester carry cases. I have been using the little organizer trays for bead working and putting the new mini testers in those. Taking out the hard tray and sliding the organizer inside one side.

I really love to old carrying cases vs the slider because there is a place for catalogs, order forms ect, whereas there isn't a place for the paper work in the slider set up.

Having the new fragrances in the new style is great for people who are familiar with the fragrances, but that will slowly change as we get new catalogs... in my thinking eventually, all my testers will be the new style. I may have to purchase a few singly, but that's alright.

The 5 pack minis are great when you have several kits to update, as many of us do...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1