WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wkaldridge
03-28-2011, 10:29 AM
There are waaaaay too many business opps out there. I was overwhelmed at first and then trying to make a decision if the company was for me was difficult. You canít find out about a business unless you get all the info about it. When you click on my website, sign in for a FREE tour.

Will I know if you signed in for a tour? OF COURSE! I want to contact you and let you know Iím a REAL person with a LEGIT company. I wonít pressure you. If youíre not interested...thatís fine. You wonít hurt my feelings. You will find Iím a very nice person to talk to. Let me know if you have any questions. Thatís the ONLY way that will help you decide if this company or ANY company is a perfect fit for you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1