WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I got my kit and bling!

BurningBelief
03-26-2011, 02:50 AM
Okay Ladies, I had the BEST time opening up my BIG box of Silpada goodies last night! I even invited my daughter over for the big unveiling. We had the greatest time going through the entire business kit one item after another. I found myself marveling over every little thing I got LOL It was just too cool for words!

And the jewelry.... well..... QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY. That's all I have to say... the jewelry looks wonderful in the catalog, but when you see it in person.... WOW! I am finding myself wanting MORE!

I came away with... " How could anyone not go with Silpada? " It's ALL there for the taking and I am definitely on the ride! :)

Thanks ladies for all of your support and encouragement too. I am doing the happy dance over here! lol

robynec
03-26-2011, 09:50 AM
LOL see Jenn
Gotta love it after all what's not to love huh?
Have fun wearing your bling to:)

KristenB
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Burning belief, so glad you got your goods!! I was the same way! Quality all the way and all the stuff they send in your kit. I found when weighing all the options from evey company ( and believe me there are good ones too) that with Silpada the starter kit really did have it all. All the way from the personal business cards, your stamp for catalogs, the website package!! I know companies that charge more than 199.00 a year just for the website.

You get the catalogs etc too and it really makes it easy to open the box and opem your business. When you get it all set up online make sure to go through everything to set up your new business. I loved that the most, the part where it says that. i was so happy I teared up a little I actually bought into a business.

How can anyone not go with Silpada? People that just aren't sterling lovers I think and there are quality companies for those type of ladies.

So glad your happy with the company and happy with the jewelry because that is the most important, you have to love it in order to sell it:))

MiMomof5
03-27-2011, 04:01 AM
Congrats BurningBelief! Getting the kit delivered and going through it is awesome. Wishing you tons of success in your new jewelry journey!

BurningBelief
03-27-2011, 04:54 AM
Thank you ladies, so far it's been a very FUN experience!! :)

cabimom
03-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Wishing you ALL the best in your business' I really do think that SD is the best jewelry business out there. I love their jewelry and will be a great customer and an advocate for your business, but I have decided to go a different direction with a different product line (not jewelry) at this time. I will still be around though to always see what new and exciting jewelry is coming out!! Plus, I love to hear all of your stories and experiences so be sure to share your success' here!!

robynec
03-27-2011, 08:50 PM
So do tell Cabimom
What are you going to be doing?? Inquiring minds would like to know LOL

KristenB
03-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Cabimom,

Can I ask what changed your mind? You were so gungho? Just curious and as always wishing you the very best in whatever you decide...

~Kristen

cabimom
03-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks ladies for the well wishes! You are very kind! SD is very popular in my area and my sponsor kind of has market covered, she has been doing it for 4 years. Everyone I've spoken to about it, either knows her as the SD lady, has been to one of her parties, has ordered from her or is her team member! (lol!) Even still, I think I could have been successful, but I just decided that I wanted to try something different that no one else is doing for a business. I will be getting started with Gigi Hill Bags. I will still wear my SD and order and host parties to get free jewelry. Their jewelry is truly the best quality, IMO. I have had a few SD parties and you may also know that I am a CAbi junky! I host 2-3 CAbi parties a year. I've already spoken to both of my reps to work with me on a referral basis, I wear their clothes and jewelry, they carry my bags and we all carry each other's business cards. They've also said they will host parties for me, kind a recipricol (sp?) for me being a hostess for them! It's a win, win!

BurningBelief
03-29-2011, 03:32 AM
BEST wishes to you Cabimom :)

cabimom
03-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks, you girls are all so nice! I was reading another post in a different jewelry folder about it being a hard time for silver jewelry business'. I couldn't disagree more, SD is bigger and better than ever and going and growing strong - you ladies made the absolute right decision by starting a jewelry business with them! They are clearly the best!