WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thankful :)

blingslinger
03-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Ladies, I just want to say how thankful I am for all my upbeat, positive Silpada Sisters! I can honestly say I've never met so many wonderful women! What an excellent benefit to this fantastic job. So thank you :)

robynec
03-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Awww and thank you as well Deirdre.
I to am grateful to have level headed knowledgeable gals to discuss our wonderful Silpada.

KristenB
03-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Deidre,

You've been very nice as the other rockin' ladies on our board here. You've always been so helpful and your not even my upline. I'm feeling thankful as well. I've met some other really super nice women as well in Silpada, such a blessing to have this company to look forward to every single day!

Robyn where are you at? In Az? Who else?

BurningBelief
03-26-2011, 02:42 AM
I have to say, how impressed I am with all of you ladies on here. You all conduct yourselves professional and yet at the same time, very warm and friendly which is why I had no problem coming on here and saying hello when I was first looking into the opportunity.

You all definitely make it FUN! :)

I am from Nebraska

robynec
03-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Kristen I am in KY darlin:)
That is why I jsut about cried when I know no going to conference for me LOL
I'm relying on you gals to make me feel like I went anyway. Pic stories the whole anchalada (is that spelled right lol?) gotta know:)

robynec
03-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Jenn we're a pretty laid back welcome to the silver sisterhood type of group. No pressure and no negativity here. We love all our silver sisters and want each and every person to feel very comfortabale asking questions or even making their own comments. To me that is how they say "Priceless" LOL
Hugs

KristenB
03-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Robyn,

Beautiful Kentucky!! Well I am going to conference and we will met one day..until then we can have our Ya Ya Silpada Sisterhood!!

Lcart55
04-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Everyone here seems to be really nice and excited at Silpada. I recently had a lady come to the house to drop off some information and even left one of the necklaces for me to try as I am allergic to sterling silver, or should I say the nickle that is usually added to it. She said Silpada uses copper instead of nickle, so far I've had no problems wearing it.

I am looking for a way to bring in some extra income but the $199 is a problem for me right now. Hopefully later on things will change and I will be able to give it a try. I admit they have some great looking jewelry and I've enjoyed getting to try out the cross necklace.

Best of luck to everyone who sells Silpada.

Linda C.