WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ritastamps
03-22-2011, 02:06 AM
There is a lot to know about Stampin' Up! An easy way to find out all of the details is to call the number below on Tuesday at 11:00 AM (MT) or 4:00 PM (MT). A member of Stampin' Up!'s staff will tell you all about the company, the opportunity, and answer any questions you have. It's a free call, and it only lasts 15 minutes; plus, other people will be listening too, so there's no pressure.

To participate, simply call this toll-free number: 1-866-640-4044. When prompted, enter the access code (500284#), state your first name when prompted, and you will be added to the call.

After you've listened to the call, please contact me for more info or visit this page to learn more or join my team (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lorita/startyourownbusiness).

Also...... tomorrow:

Interested in being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the Hispanic market? Then join us on any Wednesday for a 15 minute call where a representative from the home office will discuss Stampin’ Up!’s history and philosophy, our products, and the unique opportunities that exist for demonstrators in the Hispanic market. A question and answer session follows every call so you can have your questions answered directly, and they’ll also make a special incentive offer to call participants who join as demonstrators within two weeks of the call.

The calls are held every Wednesday in both English and Spanish:

•11:00 AM (MT) for English
•4:00 PM (MT) for Spanish
To participate, simply call 877-787-7226 (toll free) at the appropriate time.

Again, please contact me for more info or visit this page to learn more or join my team (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lorita/startyourownbusiness).

Let me know if you have any questions!
Rita :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1