WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : For those who have more than one

funmom91
03-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Wow!! I still cant believe I am having another baby. With this one I am showing less but I feel more achey. I have very chronic back pain, which I dont remember with the first. How did you moms feel when you found out you were having another? How did you start preparing your first child for the arrival of the new baby?

smartbusinessmom
03-21-2011, 11:16 PM
It's all good! I had my first baby at 38 and loved it so much I was lucky enough to have 3 more! Life just gets better and better. The best thing you can give to your child is love and giving them a sibling gives them just that much more love! Good Luck with both.

funmom91
03-22-2011, 07:27 PM
It's all good! I had my first baby at 38 and loved it so much I was lucky enough to have 3 more! Life just gets better and better. The best thing you can give to your child is love and giving them a sibling gives them just that much more love! Good Luck with both.

Oh wow congrats!!:) I am hoping this will be my last. I just want a girl and a boy. I had a scare at the doctors she thought during the ultrasound she was seeing twins luckily its just one.

Amy Jacobs
03-23-2011, 03:24 PM
congrats to you!

My son (hes the oldest at 9) bless his heart has always been very happy and supportive each time we have been pregnant. My 4th kiddo is almost 4 months old now and he absolutely adores her. I think your little one will enjoy the new baby :)

Good luck to you!

~Amy

nattiesmother
04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Well my daughter will be almost 8 when the boys are born,so we have been including her in on the shopping and getting the nursery ready and she is really excited.This pregnancy was a definite surprise and it has been really hard so far.Carrying twins is definetly different lol.

bellajessa
04-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Congrats on the upcoming baby!! When are you due?? Being a mommy is amazing :) I hope you are having a wonderful pregnancy. I have two angels....one turning 3 in may and a 9 month old. I love having them close together. Just make sure to give the first child attention and make them feel special, especially when the baby arrives. Talk about how they get to have a sibling and how exciting it is. Each child is a blessing...just give them love.

Jessica

funmom91
04-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Congrats on the upcoming baby!! When are you due?? Being a mommy is amazing :) I hope you are having a wonderful pregnancy. I have two angels....one turning 3 in may and a 9 month old. I love having them close together. Just make sure to give the first child attention and make them feel special, especially when the baby arrives. Talk about how they get to have a sibling and how exciting it is. Each child is a blessing...just give them love.

Jessica

July 27th...Thanks