WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo Check Out Our AD~

robynec
03-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Lovin it lovin it. WAHM has listed a Silpada banner on top of the jewelry forum site. If you haven't seen it go check it out.
Way to go WAHM thanks for showing the love~

gkoinski
03-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Robyn,

Did you see the short clip on YouTube that will be an aired commercial on TV? It's neat, and has Katie Perry's 'Firefly' as the music associated with it. :)

robynec
03-10-2011, 09:29 PM
No I didn't. I'll have to go check that out. Thanks for letting me know:)

blingslinger
03-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Awesome!! I saw the TV clip, it is fantastic! Silpada has really stepped up their advertising! How exciting!!!

2011 is going to be amazing :)

cabimom
03-11-2011, 06:04 PM
You mean "Firework" right Gina? Love, love love that song! It is a great clip, but I didn't realize it was going to be on TV. That is fabulous! BTW. Joining by the end of the month, really excited. Meeting with my rep next week to get a plan together and she is letting me use her loaner kit more than once! Yay!

KristenB
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Silpada Rocks!

gkoinski
03-12-2011, 05:41 PM
[quote=cabimom;2735790]You mean "Firework" right Gina? quote]

Ha! Ha! Yes! OOPS! :D:p

I'm going to my first team meeting on Monday night, and should be sending in my paperwork this week. I really wish we could sign up online, or scan in our paperwork & send it by email. But, I have to play a trip to Staples this week anyway... (my fax died a while ago; just didn't replace it).

robynec
03-12-2011, 09:31 PM
It's gonna be well worth it Gina and who knows what all Silpada has in store for us. We may be getting those very things implemented. Fingers crossed:)