WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Blessed2BeHome
03-10-2011, 03:32 AM
I know I sure do sometimes... I wanted to share this awesome FREE empowering virtual workshop that is taking place tonight, Thursday, March 10th at 8PM EST. I hope this information can help you out as it has for me!!

Note to Administrators: I was unsure where to post a webinar invitation for everyone since I didn't see a personal development/ self improvement section. Those are not "referral" links. That is straight to the registration form for the webinar- instead of pasting an ugly code, that's a "pretty link" :0)

================================================== ==========================
What Would YOU Do With MORE TIME In Your Day?

- Get more rest?
- Spend more time with your kids or loved one?
- Complete an unfinished project?
- Workout?
- Cook a good well-balanced/ healthy meal?
- Read a book?

Would you like to stop the madness and get a firm, controlled grip on your life and RECLAIM YOUR TIME?

Come Discover The Secrets To A Purpose-Driven & "Time Managed" Life... We Will Share Practical Tools To Help You Manage Your Life. Learn How You Can Take Back Your Time!

Take Back Your Time Virtual Mini Workshop

When: March 10, 2011
Time: 8:00pm EST
Where: Your Computer

---> Register Now: http://kantresesmith.com/TBYTRegistration
NOTE: There is NO Dial in. You must have speakers on your computer & a microphone w/ webcam is recommended, but NOT required.

**Please be sure to download the workshop workbook after registering; an email will be sent to confirm and will provide the links to the webinar and to the worksheet. Send an email to [email protected] if you do not see the email in your inbox or junk folders after you register.***

In this virtual mini workshop you will learn how to:

1. Understand Why Time is Important
2. Evaluate Your Time and Set Priorities
3. Eliminate Time Wasters
4. Make Yourself a Priority

This is a very interactive virtual mini workshop that you do not want to miss!

INTERACTIVE Attendees get rewarded: Some of the attendees will have the opportunity to receive some of the following gifts:
(1) Gift cards to an online gift store or a participating restaurant of your choice
(2) Personal Development/ Self Help Book(s) & eBooks
And more!!

DON'T LET YOUR TIME CONTINUE TO SLIP AWAY FROM YOU!!

---> Register Now: http://kantresesmith.com/TBYTRegistration
NOTE: There is NO Dial in. You must have speakers on your computer & a microphone w/ webcam is recommended, but NOT required.

**Please be sure to download the workshop workbook after registering; an email will be sent to confirm and will provide the links to the webinar and to the worksheet. Send an email to [email protected] if you do not see the email in your inbox or junk folders after you register.***

No Excuses, No MORE Limits...Just Results™!

Get Passionate, Get Inspired, Get Empowered, Get Excited, Stay Excited & Get Connected™!!

Kantrese "Tresie"

janinvan
03-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Every single day since I became a mother. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1