WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

vistaway1805
03-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Touchstone Crystal, A Division of the Swarovski Company - Online Mystery Hostess Party!
Visit my website at Touchstone Crystal Consultant (http://www.mytouchstonecrystal.com/maggie) to view our fantastic Spring/Summer catalog! We’ll be doing a mystery hostess set-up here, so your order will give you the opportunity to win the hostess benefits!
At checkout, enter Maggie Hinz as the hostess. I will plan on closing this party on March 20th. However, when you order, your order will be shipped to you right away. I’ll pick the winner at the end of the month!
This month, spend $100 and choose one of the following bracelets for 30% off, if you like:
Star Of The Sea Bracelet (Page 30) Retail $55 / Sale $38.50
Metro Chic Crystal Bangle (Page 24) Retail $62 / Sale $43.40
Metro Chic Jet Bangle (Page 24) Retail $62 / Sale $43.40
Sugar N’ Spice Bracelet (Page 57) Retail $69 / Sale $48.30
‘Round The Town Bracelet (Page 27) Retail $75 / Sale $52.50
Spring Rain Bracelet (Page 12) Retail $79 / Sale $55.50
Open Circle Cuff Bracelet (Page 24) Retail $85 / Sale $59.50
Cascade Bracelet (Page 6) Retail $99 / Sale $69.30
This product line is absolutely stunning! Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1