WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Custom Scrapbooks

MomAndDadStayHomeFullTime
03-09-2011, 11:21 AM
I have decided to leave this message board. Too many silly rules about links and things that make no sense to me. I am all about moderation, but it should benefit the community. Thanks for the information. Have a great day.

lorah
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Do any of you sell custom made scrapbooks? If so,how much do you generally charge?

I've considered it. I would need to get supplies at a discount though and I just can't find anything without spending the money to 'join' a company. There are several places online that you you can check out and see what others are charging. A great place is Artfire.com Also look at Ebay. If you google 'custom scrapbooks' there are several good sites of people that make them and their price lists are included. Best of luck to you! I'd be interested to know what you decide.

MomAndDadStayHomeFullTime
03-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Thank you. I have to consider the costs of my supplies. I should charge more like $15/page. Otherwise, I might not profit.

lorah
03-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Thank you :) That sounds pretty good. I think $10 is on the 'low end' of average cost. Depending of course on the embellishments that you use. Wishing you much success and I will check back often for the link to your blog! I absolutely LOVE to scrapbook, so I am always interested in what others are doing!

accents4you2
04-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd like the link to your scrapbook blog too...just love scrapbooking! Sounds like maybe you weren't allowed to post. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1