WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : First Spring Parties!

TastefullyMI
03-07-2011, 08:46 AM
The Mocha Chip Frappe' and the Awesome American BBQ Sauce were huge hits at my first party of the new season. What are you finding???

KristinaD
03-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Will find out this weekend! :) :) Have you tried the mocha chip frappe cheeseball?!? Another way to try it at parties....I'm pretty sure it would be a hit too! I'm not a big "mocha" person and don't drink coffee but when I made it to try for other consultants they LOVED it!

TastefullyMI
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
How totally creative, Kristina! Thanks for sharing that suggestion. :)

tsgirl
03-09-2011, 08:37 AM
The American BBQ sauce, the Honey Teriaki and the Taco Cheeseball are all hits so far!!

LynnAndreske
03-09-2011, 11:31 AM
I am seeing SOUP as a big hit! We are still wanting warm this week!

But the Crazy for Coconut bar mix, the drink mixes, and Very Vanila Twists are top sellers =)

TastefullyMI
03-20-2011, 05:33 AM
Well Mocha Chip Frappe still is selling very well for me. My host bought and made the Crazy for Coconut Bar Mix for her party yesterday afternoon and WOW did that stuff fly off the shelves! I'm enjoying the diversity of the new line. Something for everyone!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1