WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Know an Dropshippers?

Erica Jane
03-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi ,
Does anyone know of any good dropshippers i can use? For any kind of products.

ybnegood
03-07-2011, 07:52 PM
ckb products drop ships no fee to join. You can also learn to import products yourself, directly from overseas. It's very easy to do. I can show you

pm me for more info
martin

Erica Jane
03-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Thanks can you send me a website link?

lilewis
03-26-2011, 11:56 PM
I like Premier Products International. They do not charge any membership fees. Only thing they charge is a $2.00 handling fee per dropship order. They have lots of items that are free shipping as well. Premier Products International is the cheapest I've seen with a good selection of products.

Hugalicious Ragdolls
03-28-2011, 01:13 AM
I have recently sourced my own dropshippers by contacting wholsalers directly and negotiating a win-win deal with them.

When I first started dropshipping, I used the company in my sig to source genuine wholesalers and dropshippers, as I was a novice and didn't want to get ripped off.

Now I have more experience and confidence, I try to broker my own deals :)

ahappychildhood
06-30-2011, 08:56 PM
You can google us as aHappyChildhood. We have unique diaper cakes available for dropship.

CammiB
07-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Safety Technology. I have used them for years and they are the greatest! Good luck!!! :)

melol
08-16-2011, 06:13 AM
I know focalprice for gadgets, but mind you I've never really used it so I don't know much how it is.

mrswahm
09-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I've used Via Trading for sometime, take a look. They offer dropshipping, in fact, many eBay sellers use Via for auction fulfillment.

http://www.viatrading.com (http://www.viatrading.com/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1