WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good Morning

robynec
03-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Good Morning my Silver Sisters!! Hope everyone is well. What are your plans for the week ahead?

KristenB
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Good afternoon, love!! Busy Sunday as usual around here, now it is time to sit and focus on my business for the next hours. Plans for the week? Actually hooking up with my Director and getting a plan going for Fundraising with Silpada. My group is big on that so i am starting this week, and am very excited about that.

Also, looking to book shows for the weekend still, and buying showcases for my jewelry!

How about you??

blingslinger
03-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Busy ladies :) Had a nice day, spent a good power hour focusing on Silpada (whoo hoo!). Gearing up for my team Java & Jewels meeting tomorrow! Looking foward to another busy week of silver slinging :)

Have a fabulous evening, ladies!

robynec
03-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Well as for me I am doing alot of my training reading out of the way and telling all my peoples about our new online ordering coming in April. I know that alot of these gals are going to be super excited to hear about it.

gkoinski
03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Working on bookings.

What do you ladies do for a fundraiser with Silpada? My senior can use a good fundraiser for her Class.

Thanks!

blingslinger
03-08-2011, 08:57 PM
G - if you are in your Fast Start...fundraisers are the way to go! You get tons of free jewelry for your display and increase your PCV towards your fast start free jewelry!

With schools, catalog parties are always good. If you can get them to let you setup (just like a home party), that works well too!