WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Associate Only Clearence

jhall
03-05-2011, 06:27 AM
I am loving the associate only clearance specials that are being offered. I just got my shipment and am getting to try out a lot of things at a really great price. I got 3 of the 4 skin care line pieces. I love the pore scrub and also got to beef up my spice cabinet with curry, thyme and sage. 3 things that I have been needing for awhile.

Janel

Become a Watkins Associate. Ask me how you can start for free.
http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=JH4727

bianca5454
03-06-2011, 06:57 AM
I love the Associate Only Clearance section too! Many of the products are just being repackaged so we can get them at a great price!

So glad your lovin' the products you received so far! :)

littlescotia
03-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Me too! My sensitive skin LOVES the facial care line, and it's a bonus that it's on BIG sale for associates only right now. I have some customers that like the line too, and I can offer these to them at a discount :)

Some of my team mates are with Watkins just to get a discount on their own usage, so it's a bonus for them, too, when they can take advantage of the associates only sales.

Lori.

bianca5454
03-25-2011, 02:41 AM
They've recently added even more products to the list! Whoot Whoot! Be sure to see what they have.

PS: I love that tab! LOL! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1