WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Clever Container

RitrMom
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Any Clever Container consultants here? I just joined and am super excited about this very fun opportunity. Who doesn't need a little organization in their life, right? Plus, the hostess benefits are outstanding, making getting bookings so easy. Am loving what I foresee the future holding with Clever Container. :D

robynec
03-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Congrats on your new business:)

RitrMom
03-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Thank you, Robyn. :) When you look through a catalog and say, "I need that, I need that, and ohhhhhh, I need that, too!" you know you've got a winner. :D

RitrMom
03-05-2011, 10:35 AM
I am so impressed! I submitted my Consultant Agreement on Wednesday night (after business hours) and I already received my kit yesterday (Friday) afternoon! Wow, talk about fast!! Nothing's worse than waiting a lifetime for your starter kit to come, and that definitely was not the case with Clever Container. Yay!

What's more, I am more than impressed with the products and catalog as well. I can see how our "Organizing just got fun!" catchphrase is definitely going to ring true!! :D

So excited to be a part of Clever Container (started by two Mamas!) Who wants to join me? Spring cleaning is just around the corner... ;)

robynec
03-05-2011, 01:43 PM
LOL don't I know it. That is how it is with Silpada. Very fast and the quality is just awesome. I agree when you circle almost everything in the catalog then it is time to promote it LOL:)

udesignit
03-06-2011, 11:40 AM
RitrMom,

I have heard to this company when I was first looking into DS. I think most people feel the need to be more organized but get overwhelmed with the process. I think this company would also be great for people who are Professional Organizers who want to do "sell around" and have clients buy products from them. I also think that when your environment is disorganized, it affects many other things in your life.

Let us know how it goes for you!

Selkie
03-06-2011, 01:06 PM
I love the fruit stand I won it in a raffle at a craft show! Hope things go great!
S

RitrMom
03-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. Love this forum!

And yes, udesignit, clutter in one's life = clutter in one's mind. And that can affect focus and happiness in a big, big way!

Out with clutter, in with success!! :)

RitrMom
05-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Would you believe that there are still several states that DO NOT have a Clever Container consultant? And many of the states that do have them, only have a handful, still.

If you or someone you know is in:

Alabama
Alaska
Delaware
Hawaii
Louisiana
New Mexico
New Hampshire
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming or
Puerto Rico, you could be the first Clever Container consultant to blaze the trail for your state. With starter kits priced as low as $99 and the fact that over 90% of households are saying that organizing and de-cluttering a top priority for them, now's the time.

If I can help you get started, please let me know. Would love to have some of my WAHM sisters join this ride with me. :)

EMLmom
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Hi - I am looking into Clever Container and I am curious to hear how business has been going for its current consultants. How have things been going for you over the past year?

Thanks!
Diane

starbirdy66
10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I'll PM you.

mlittell01
02-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Im new to this site and just signed up with Clever Container 6 weeks ago and LOVE it. I think you post is a little older but how are you doing? Im the only rep in my area and are booked up through april : ) :)

Boatswife05
04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
I am new here and actually found this forum while googling clever container. I currently sell Thirty-One and I was doing really well with it but there are just so many consultants in my area that it's hard to branch out. My husband is military and we are getting ready to transfer so I was excited for a fresh start but every vendor event I have contacted already has a Thirty-One consultant that they use.

Sooooo... I accidentally came across clever container today when I was invited to an online party through FB. I'm nervous about the $300 per month requirement to stay active though. With 31- it's only $200 every 3 months.

I would also like to find out how many consultants are in the area we are moving to. (in Florida).

I would love any and all feedback you are willing to offer!

nv93446
04-11-2013, 07:51 AM
I hear ya about 31 and it probably depends on where you are. I don't hear too much about Clever Container so that's good in a way :). When I'm interested in a company or curious about a product, I will Google to see what comes up and check the company FB page and other social media presence.

Since I do the bulk of my business online that's key to my business being ranked well so for companies that are well known, it's more competitive to be ranked especially if you're new. As for the minimums, I think it's good to have some minimums monthly or quarterly to keep you motivated and working in your business. Having had a large team with my previous company, they were all pretty much product users especially when there's no monthly requirement to do anything. When they're all product users, it'll take a while until you'll earn a decent commission from your team.

I hope this helps.

Janette

mlittell01
05-03-2013, 09:53 AM
I understand the concern with $300, I havent had an issue of reaching that since I have signed up.
What area of FL are you going to? I can find out how many reps are in that area.

getcleverwithjanell
01-15-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi there, I know this post was started a while ago, but I wanted to chime in about Clever Container. I am a current consultant and have been with the company since December 2012. In the past year, I have promoted twice and built a team of 23 in 8 different states. We are still considered "ground level" and are growing quickly!
I'd love to give you more information or answer any questions!
Feel free to PM me here!

sharkluver
05-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi,
I have been inverstigating Clever Container and am surprised that it has been around for so many years and I have never heard of it. Is this truly a legitimate company?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1