WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cabimom
03-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi SD ladies,

Can any of you tell me if they are still offering the $200 jewelry certificate with your first qualified show you submit? I heard that was going away now that they are giving a free look with your kit. Anyone?

robynec
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
It will go away But I am pretty sure it lasts thru March 31st. Deirdre or Kristen correct me if I am wrong please.

robynec
03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Got a call from HO today welcoming into the family. The lady was so nice and honestly gave me the impression that I was really wanted and needed. So, I say 2 thumbs up for Silpada

KristenB
03-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the family, indeed!! I can say for sure this company knows how to treat it's consultants! We do need you and we do want you. Silpada has shown me incredible support, the training is out of this world, you can even have one on one coaching from a sales person at the HO! They want you to succeed, I'm so excited for you!!

Ok now to answer your question, I believe it is ending soon but not knowing the exact date. I thought they had said sometime in June or July. I'll call the office and find out!

robynec
03-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome Kristen. I do appreciate it and I am very glad to have made this decision. Everything I have seen so far is simply wonderful.

blingslinger
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi ladies! The $200 Spoil Yourself incentive will become obsolete July 1st! So if you've been thinking of signing up...do it now! You get to double dip...$179 jewelry look in your kit PLUS the $200 first party bonus jewelry! And of course...online ordering ;) WOOT!

And Robyn...welcome to the Silpada Sisterhood!!! This is an amazing company who knows how to treat its reps! So glad to have you join us :)

KristenB
03-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Yeah that is what I thought June or July. Absolutely join now, you get your money back immediately when you book your first qualifying show, it's a win win with 200.00 free.

cabimom
03-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Yay!! I didn't miss it!

robynec
03-02-2011, 08:45 PM
No you didn't Cabimom and I just wanted to add you also get the opportunity to purchase as many items as you want at 50% off at signup.
I agreee Kristen it is a win win win win situation LOL
Thanks Deirdre I do appreciate all you are doing for me. You rock lady:)