WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ItMakesScents4U
03-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Just in time for Easter and Mother's Day....Our new Spring line is in.

You can shop online at www.scentsrep4u.scentsy.us Please click on "COTM Party" on the left hand side.
** Please email me at [email protected] if you would like a Catalog so I can get one out to you ASAP!!!

My Rewards ~

When you place an order of $50, you will receive a FREE Scent Circle (you may choose any fragrance)
When you place an order of $75, you will receive a FREE Scentsy Room Spray (you may choose any frangrance)
When you place an order of $125, you will receive a FREE Scentsy Bar (you may choose any fragrance)

IMPORTANT - Please note the above Rewards will be given directly through me and not ordered on the website. So please DO NOT order your free item on the website, just email what you would like. Please keep in mind, this will ship seperately.

Want to Earn evern more FREE Scentsy?? Host a Scentsy Basket Party - Basket parties are great when you just don't have the time to have a traditional home party!! I will provide everything you need, including samples to show your guests. I offer GREAT hostess incentives!! Basket parties are perfect for the Office, One on One, after Church, at your childs sports game, etc. And once you submit your Basket Party order, you will receive a FREE gift...........no matter what size your order is!!
I can drop off the Basket Party or have it shipped to you. Just email me if you are interested.

Any questions please feel free to ask!!!

Thank you,

Pat Chavez
www.scentsrep4u.scentsy.us
[email protected]

ItMakesScents4U
03-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Party is still open ..............until March 31st. This is my Launch Party, so please stop by!

Thank you,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1