WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

navybluecrafts
02-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Help me meet my goal for the quarter and help me feed my horses at the same time! I am a stay-at-home-mom and have two horses. Tupperware is my way to support them.

Right now we have some great sales going on. 5 Sandwich Keepers for $17 (normally 2 for $12)! Snack Bar Maker – make your own granola bars and save money! His & Hers lunch sets, your choice $26.50 each.

Trying to eat healthy food? The SmartSteamer is for you! Steam fish, chicken, veggies, even make flan, right in the microwave! This is a true steamer. It’s on sale for $79, originally $139! I cannot say enough about this product. I use mine at least 3 times a week.

For every $10 you spend (before tax/shipping), you’ll receive one entry into a drawing for the hostess benefits! Winners will be notified by email.

How to order:

Go to: JENNIFERBRUM Welcome Page (http://www.my2.tupperware.com/jenniferbrum)

Click on: Party Inspiration Center (top menu)

Click on: Tupperware Online Party – Join an Existing Party

Click on: Help Me Meet My Goal / Hostess Jennifer Brum

Party ends March 14th.

Thank you so much! Every penny helps!

*In*2*Win*
03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Do you have online books we can browse for pricing?

navybluecrafts
03-04-2011, 10:47 AM
They are all available on my webpage :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1