WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Got March Parties?

TastefullyMI
02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
When do you start "partying" with the new line? I have 5 parties between March 4th and the 11th so I'm going to learn the new line and party REAL quick! ;)

It's always something to transition, especially if it's your first so don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them about switching over from our F/W line to our S/S and remember, you can sell BOTH through the 7th of March!

Happy spring!

Gina_Bell
02-25-2011, 07:09 PM
I have a catalog party closing on the 6th and a taste testing party on the 5th. I'm planning to use the dice game and see how that goes. I've heard people have done great with getting bookings with it. I'm excited!

TastefullyMI
02-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Good for you, Gina! Try new things but give them at least 6 parties before you would "kick it out" OK? One or two parties are just not enough to gage whether or not something is really going to work for you and my pal in WI has been having phenominal success with the dice game so good luck!

LynnAndreske
02-26-2011, 06:16 AM
Gina, how do you use the Dice Game with TS?

I know in my other line, we roll and they can take their host gift for the amount they roll...but not sure how that converts over here.

THANKS!

Gina_Bell
02-26-2011, 06:49 AM
Gina, how do you use the Dice Game with TS?

I know in my other line, we roll and they can take their host gift for the amount they roll...but not sure how that converts over here.

THANKS!

I am PM'ng you the game instructions.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1