WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm so excited!

Gina_Bell
02-24-2011, 10:05 AM
I've had two new women contact me to do parties! Both of them close the week of the first though 6th! Woohoo!

Unfortunately another consultant got flaky on the one lady and lost her. She saw my car decal and called me. :) This is the best business investment I've ever made.

I am so excited because these are two new circles for me. I'm having my own TS Fiesta going on! LOL

TastefullyMI
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Alright, Gina! Way to work and promote yourself and your business. Have a blast and remember to host coach your little heart out, OK? :)

LynnAndreske
02-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Gina, do you have any issues with the decal and car washes?

I am trying to decide between the decal and the door magnet.

[email protected]

Gina_Bell
02-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Alright, Gina! Way to work and promote yourself and your business. Have a blast and remember to host coach your little heart out, OK? :)

Thank you, Jennifer! I plan on it! :)

Gina_Bell
02-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Gina, do you have any issues with the decal and car washes?

I am trying to decide between the decal and the door magnet.

[email protected]

Hi Lynn,

So far I've not had any problems with my decal. It's stays on well.
I don't like magnets because they don't look as nice (IMO), and they
can leave marks on your vehicle. At least the magnets I have used in
the past did. My decal is on my back window so people driving behind
me can see it and it's more visible when I'm parked at the grocery store etc.

LynnAndreske
02-24-2011, 11:13 AM
I've had magnets before as well with lia sophia Jewelry...and the dust does collect under them!

With the discount on orders I plan to get a few things !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1