WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Selling Sites

Unkle_Jessie
02-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Hello, I used the search button but really didn't get a whole lot of feedback, just wondering if anyone's using amazon to sell things, not necessarily just books, but whatever it is you might be selling and having some success??? I just listed a bunch of my wife's books she had and am considering listing some other things I have that I was thinking about putting on ebay. Looking for some feedback from others. FWIW.. I have some of the other things I want to sell listed on ecrater already, just not sure about ecrater right now, as I'm not sure at the amount of traffic it receives compared in relation to ebay and amazon. thanks !

jeskawest
02-23-2011, 08:21 AM
I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon, and I buy stuff that individuals are selling, so you'll probably get good traffic. One place to think of for books, especially textbooks, is half.com, which is owned by ebay. So you sell through your ebay account. It's not auction style though, just buy-it-now. I have had really good experiences selling books there, check it out.
Good luck!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1