WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Awesome Mac and Cheese!

TastefullyMI
02-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Put a recipe for mac and cheese made with our Cheesy Chive Warm Dip Mix on my FB fan page and it's been a HUGE hit! I can't believe how many of my clients have told me how much they liked it.

Anyone else give it a try?

LynnAndreske
02-21-2011, 02:51 PM
I love your FB postings...hope to get to doing that as well! You are an inspiration!!

TastefullyMI
02-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Awww, aren't you sweet! Thank you.

LynnAndreske
02-22-2011, 05:55 AM
recipes etc, May I ask how you do them? I would love to post like that to my FB page so friends/family see the NEED to order the products! And then order from ME!! lol Thanks !

TastefullyMI
02-22-2011, 08:31 AM
I just take them off the web site. There are over 4,000 available and there are pictures as well. You'll find everything you need to share off the TS site. Best to you!

TastefullyMI
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanking my client here on WAHM (Melanie with Gold Canyon Candles) for LOVING this Mac and Cheese recipe SO much she just ordered a couple more boxes of Cheesy Chive Warm Dip Mix so she has a "stock" on hand to make more! ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1