WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring Jewelry IN PERSON!! EEK :)

blingslinger
02-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi all!

I am sitting here in New Orleans, we just finished up with an AMAZING Leadership conference!! I got to be the FIRST to see the new jewelry (literally, LOL, somehow I ended up first in line :) It is gorgeous!! I'm so excited for my parties this week (I had my jewelry shipped next day air)!

The supplement catalog is beautifully done. I am one happy Silpada gal!

Hope everyone is well :)

KristenB
02-20-2011, 04:34 PM
How exciting for you, I bet it was all amazing!!

I'm working my way up the ladder and hopefully next year I can go! I ordered mine last night and let me tell you I am in LOVE with the turquoise, quite a few pieces!! Silpada Rocks and starting April our customers can order online!! So many good things, so many possibilities!!

cabimom
02-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I have my eye one N2201, so pretty! The rep I have worked with is also in New Orleans and she said she ordered all of it!

blingslinger
02-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Cabimom - good choice! That is a COOL necklace :) They really outdid themselves this time, so many unique pieces! Kristen - You'll get there :) Persistence and determination!! I'll see you in Dallas next year!

cabimom
02-21-2011, 02:04 PM
I just re-read Kristen's post and saw that SD is going to offer online ordering. This is a huge step forward! Does that mean they will now charge a monthly maintanance fee for the consultant's websites or will they continue to be free with your certification sign up? It wouldn't be a bad thing if they did start charging a fee, I think people are pretty used to that so it definitly would NOT be a deal breaker for prospects. I actually think the fact that they will offer online ordering in combination with offering a free jewelry look is going to help increase the number of women who sign up!

blingslinger
02-22-2011, 06:04 AM
Silpada has not said anything about charging for the website when the online ordering launches. Our sales year starts July 1, so I'm assuming any changes (if there are any) will occur then.

Big changes are coming our way! They are not only offering online sales in April, the entire look of our website is changing! Silpada is so good with keeping our look current and relevant.

2011 is going to be an amazing year for Silpada :)

Sterlinggirl64
02-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi Ladies,
Im a Silpada rep in Toronto, Canada and our launch is this weekend for the new jewerly!, I"ve seen the look book on the Silpada U.S.website, and wow!!!...i can't wait till we can place our orders. I hope we roll out with online ordering as well, im sure it won't be much longer after the U.S. rolls out, does that mean Silpada will allow us to post our links? how will the customers be redirected to our websites for the online ordering? or will it work a different way.....

Have a Sterling Day!

cabimom
02-24-2011, 08:12 PM
This all sounds really amazing! I may have to take a closer look at this as I just found out some info about my current company that I don't care for that I wasn't aware of when I joined.

KristenB
02-24-2011, 10:34 PM
Just got my order today!! WOW!! What an impressive collection. I can't wait til my party Saturday night! I have to say, I am so happy I made the choice I did and one of the big things I had an issue with, non- online ordering for customers, is coming into fruition!!

Not only that but Silpada has 4 weeks of teleclasses to TRAIN US on how to use this new option the best way possible! This company offers the most FREE training I have ever seen and now I am in a class for the next month and it is the coolest thing. It's small, via telephone and highly educational and interactive.

I just can't say enough how glad I am I made the right choice....so scarey when you've been burned once but just like in love, you have to play to WIN!!

Ok off my soapbox and time to get packed for the show!! Lots and lots of goodies and OH did I mention Silpada sent 25 catalogs to my house FREE because of the new additions. They send you free catalogs every time they come out with a new catalog and they ship it quick!!! Amazing. You don't even have to order them they just ship them.......

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

blingslinger
02-25-2011, 06:06 AM
@Sterlinggirl - The new jewels are gorgeous! You're going to LOVE them. And so far my customes have ADORED all the pearls!!

I really think Silpada is going to stick with their policy of not posting your website everywhere. They are really committed to keeping our business relationship based, and when you focus on only online orders, you lose that. If you are doing parties, networking and events, your name will get out there and people will be directed to your website.

Another thought....if you have a Star Director with tons of commission checks to burn :) , what's to keep them from purchasing ads on Google to direct more traffic to their site? It's an unfair advantage (and yes, I realize that that's how some business work, but Silpada doesn't work that way).

@Kristen - I agree! I feel so lucky to have fallen into Silpada! They truly take care of us! The tele-classes, replay lines, free sales coaches (you can call Corporate and request one on one training with a sales coach!). Everything they do is for us....and best of all....they appreciate us!

Getting on the plane to fly home from our SOAR cruise, I see Jerry Kelly (our CEO) sitting in first class. I leaned over and said, "Thank you so much for this opportunity, we had such an amazing time." You know what he said? "No, it's us who should be thanking you!". Wow :)

Cabimom...if you have any questions, feel free to post or pm me.

Sterlinggirl64
02-27-2011, 01:22 PM
@Blingslinger
Thanks :) I totally agree with Silpada keeping our process with our websites the same. I like the face to face contact.

If anyone is looking for a rep in Toronto, drop me a line!..:)

Cheryl
02-28-2011, 10:26 AM
I love the new jewelry, especially the pinks and greys!!!