WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What supply items

LynnAndreske
02-16-2011, 03:12 PM
do you all feel are necessary for a new Consultant to have?
Can you share the most practical things to have on hand/order.
I don't mind getting things, if I know they are useful!

Do you all use the standard TS biz cards..I see it takes a month to get them? yikes!
Or do you order via Vista Prints?

Thanks in advance!

TastefullyMI
02-16-2011, 03:30 PM
The supplies in your starter kit and the ones being offered during the new consultant incentive we're currently offering are sufficient, at least in my mind! ;)

You can earn your business cards for FREE with our new Party to Success program so I would get with your sponsor so she can share with you what would need to be done to get 'em for nothing!

Congrats again on your decision to have joined us!

LynnAndreske
02-17-2011, 04:00 AM
I've been out networking and booking, reveiewing all the awesome incentives TS has going on!

The videos/recordings online are very informative, and I enjoyed seeing all the product ideas during that series of video, for new items coming out this spring!

I've made up some temp ones, till the real ones can be had! I feel a biz card is a must. I put mine on magnets and hand out with every order..letting my guests know to go home and plop me on their refrigerator door so that they will never lose me!!

TastefullyMI
02-17-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm so glad you like all our online trainings! Many of them are newer. They can be very helpful.

Congrats to you on "hitting the pavement" and making things happen! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1