WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am so Excited!

LynnAndreske
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
A friend of mine and I have been collaborating a while now, and TODAY I said YES!!

Tastefully Simple is going to be a WELCOME part of my business! I can't wait to get the Welcome call from the Corp office, and my starter things!

I've lined up orders, and a few Tasting Gatherings. The products are awesome. And I adore SIMPLE!
My mouth waters just looking at the pictures!

I love mentoring, so hopefully that will be a part of my business as well!

I look forward to meeting you all more in depth and sharing to our Success!

Hugs,
LYNN

TastefullyMI
02-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Awesome! Welcome to Tastefully Simple. Whose your sponsor there in WI? I have a lot of pals in your state. Just curious if I know her.

Wishing you all the best!

LynnAndreske
02-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Susan Kautzer, then Michelle Cizewski, under Amy Bender.

I just spoke to Becky at the Corp Office...love her already! And lol she was wearing lia sophia jewelry, my other line =)

Can't wait to set up my website now, and will be stalking the UPS truck tomorrow!

tsgirl
02-15-2011, 02:47 PM
YAY!!!! Welcome aboard!! You picked a great time to get started!!

TastefullyMI
02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Very cool, Lynn! Our HQ team is incredible. Glad you'll have the opportunity to find out just HOW incredible they and our entire company is. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1