WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring Sprint!

mommy2005
02-13-2011, 09:12 AM
I went to Spring Sprint this past week here in Texas. It was an awesome experience! I learned so much and feel more confident than ever I picked the right company to join.

I'm ready to jump start my business and reach my goals. After listening to the speakers and watching the videos, I know anyone can achieve great things in this business. You just have to put your mind to it.

We got more info about how the warmers and wax are made. The new Spring/Summer scents are really good and the new warmers are nice. It is definitely a quality product and our CEOs have a hand in everything. We were told wonderful stories about how Orville and Heidi have helped people over the years. They genuinely care about the consultants and know how important we are to their success.

This company has given me so much already. I have more self-confidence and have made great friends. The skys the limit in 2011! Thank you, Scentsy!

I just had to share my excitement!

Becky Kuzma
Independent Lead Consultant
www.nowickwarmers.com

lrstith
02-13-2011, 08:08 PM
I am so glad you enjoyed Spring Sprint!! I get to go on Tues. (15th) and cannot wait!!! I love this company more and more every day and can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!!!

VeggieGirl84
02-16-2011, 06:33 PM
I went to the one on Hilton Head Island. It was sooo much fun! I took my husband with me and we enjoyed a weekend in a wonderful resort sans kids ;)

ItMakesScents4U
02-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Really wished I was able to make it, sounds like you ladies had a blast and learned a great deal!!

Pat Chavez
www.scentsrep4u.scentsy.us

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1