WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sweetmommyoftwo
02-12-2011, 10:35 PM
LIMITED TIME ONLY! 25 K New Leads & Software!! (PCLS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOULD YOU LIKE A $5,000 PACKAGE FOR ONLY $200.00!!

THIS WEEKEND ONLY! THIS MAY BE THE LAST CHANCE TO BOOST YOUR SALES BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

LAST Day for Sale on 25K Leads & Software!! (PCLS)
LAST DAY FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER OF $300 OFF!!! DON'T REGRET MISSING OUT ON THIS GREAT OFFER THAT WILL EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS.

25,000 NEW Leads AND SECRET SOFTWARE that will BOOST YOUR BIZ. (PCLS)THIS WEEKEND
>>> THIS WEEKEDN ONLY! BUY A LEAD PACKAGE AND GET SOME FREE SECRET SOFTWARE THAT WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW!

YOU ARE GETTING A PACKAGE OF LEADS PLUS THE SOFTWARE VALUED AT OVER $5,000 FOR ONLY $200! PLUS YOU WILL MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK!

HURRY! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

Over 25,000 NEW Leads that will BOOST Your Biz. (PCLS)
Price Reduced- Over 25,000 NEW LEADS (PCLS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was selling them for $500 but I will accept $200 via paypal.

Would you like 25,000 Leads for your business? Brand NEW
Would you like over 25,000 leads for your business? All of these leads were collected this week and were opt in and scrubbed to guarantee freshness.

I will sell all of them for $200.00. Paypal only. You can have email only or email and home mailing address and first and last name.

If you have any questions email me at: [email protected] with 25K leads in subject line.

Or go ahead and purchase them thru paypal @ [email protected]

You WILL BOOST YOUR BUSINESS with these leads. Sky rocket your business and sign ups before Christmas!

I am a work at home mom that has dealt with leads for seven years. You won't find prices this low for high quality leads such as these are.

Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1