WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
02-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Tired of lugging products around or crazy monthly quotas?Looking for a solid company you can join and work from your computer?

Take a look at our top reasons why NOW is the time to join us and start your own online greeting card and gift business!

1. Unique Product – we offer an exciting business and a unique product!

We are not a “me-to” product line of vitamins, nutritionals, travel, telecommunications,skin care systems, etc.

We offer you the ability to build a business in the $7 billion Greeting Card Business !
How many people do you know who send cards and gifts? Do you? How would you like to get paid a percentage every time you send a card or gift, or someone you know does?

How many products do you know in Network Marketing that actually cost less both on the retail cost and the wholesale cost? Our Greeting cards average less than $1 wholesale and $2.99 (including postage) retail!

2. Corporate Management,Leadership and Team support. Our SendOutSuccess team can help you take our business to success with resources, daily training, team calls,team site, and more from sharp accomplished network marketers who are "real", friendly, down to earth and passionate about helping you get your business launched and growing it.

3. Distributor and Customer Retention – of over 120,000 people enrolled, we still have over 85,000 on board, after over 6 years. Those are stunning retention rates in Network Marketing! And, the secret is this – once you experience the ease, convenience, affordability and FEEL GOOD aspect that comes from sending cards and gifts, you will be hooked too!

4. Wave 2/MOMENTUM Phase – You may have heard about momentum in Network Marketing, and if you’ve been lucky enough to experience it, you know how exciting and lucrative it is! We are ready to grow even more and want you with us!

5. Start Up and Monthly Costs – We offer an affordable business start up cost, including tools, training, support, Events throughout the country , plus your first 100 cards .
And, the company pays for all DVDs mailed out with your cards! After that , your monthly auto-ship is only $31.00!

6. Compensation – We have a uni-level/coded bonus compensation plan that has created 7 figure earners. There's room for more! You in?

PM me with questions or contact me through my site
Would love to have you join this dynamic team!

Learn more at http://www.sendcardshomebusinessc.om
You'll be able to view our video and send a FREE card too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1