WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
02-11-2011, 03:43 PM
For my Performance Rewards gifties this year, I chose the shiny hand blender (which is perfect timing, because I killed my old one this fall.) AND I got the womens jacket (the puffy white winter one.) However on the Rewards website, there's no option or anything to put a size in!

So, I got a phone call today to say "What size would you like?" I'm glad, because that means it's on it's way!

When I told my beloved today, he was surprised I got TWO gifts for my rewards this year.

I"m so excited, I just wanted to share. Prezzies in the mail are always fun. I almost completely forgot about the Performance Rewards points this year!

Lori Petroff

bianca5454
02-12-2011, 06:40 AM
I love PRP rewards! I have received so many nice items over the years. It's the one year that we can reward ourselves for our hard work!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1