WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking to start.

melgail
02-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Can anyone give me any information?
Start-up costs?

lrstith
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Sending you a PM!

usseffb
03-28-2011, 03:05 PM
would love to have you join my team. I was hesitant at first. Scentsy was relatively a new company and really hadn't heard of it except for some friends on the other coast. I have enjoyed selling it. I was a navy wife lived in every military housing complex and have gone to several "selling parties"...never did I ever dream i would do this. I wasn't the selling kind. But now people seek me out and buy from me. I enjoy the product I guess that is why it makes selling it easy, It's something I believe in.
Join my team my upline is awesome very informative and helpful. If I can't find your answers we will find them.
contact me directly for more details and if you have more questions.
[email protected]
$99 plus shipping gets you started!!!!!
Seffron

:)

LAscents
03-28-2011, 05:14 PM
$119 in Canada, $99 in US, plus $10 shipping (US) plus whatever your local sales tax rate.

kainsley\
03-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Sounds like your questions are being answered, but if you have others, we're here to help. Scentsy is an amazing company with abundant opportunities. You will love it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1