WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions for Consultants

dlwood823
02-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Hello! I am considering becoming a Tastefully Simple consultant. I currently work part time, but have baby #2 on the way (due at the end of August) and am looking into being a SAHM with an evening/weekend job on the side. I know I love Tastefully Simple products and have enjoyed the parties I have gone to. I have a few questions I was hoping somebody would be able to answer for me, as I decide which party plan to join.

Does the consultant purchase all of the party samples out of pocket? If so, is there a discount?

If customers pay with a credit card, does the consultant get charged a fee? If so, how much?

Does Tastefully Simple offer websites? If so, what is the cost?

How much does a consultant have to sell each quarter to remain active?

Do customers pay for shipping? If so, how much is it?

Thank you so much for your time!

KristinaD
02-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Sending pm!!

TastefullyMI
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
It's a GREAT time to consider us with the new incentive! Hope your "official" real soon. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1