WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anybody Else Dealing With This?

ashangel1984
02-07-2011, 03:41 PM
I ordered Scentsy Bars Jan. 28th and know they have been shipped but they have been stuck in Mesquite, Tx since February 1st. On Feb. 1st I signed up to be a consultant and I know my starter kit shipped, but no clue where it is at since it last left Kentucky. I am in Texas and wondering if everything is at a stand still due to all the crazy winter weather and hope none of my items were lost in the process. Anyone else dealing with this or ever deal with this in the past due to winter weather?:confused:
Thanks

Ash
www.ashroder.scentsy.us

imamomagain
02-07-2011, 04:53 PM
My guess would be yes it is the crazy weather we have been having. Have you tried checking the tracking information in your order history? Just click on the order number and there will be a tracking number you can check to see where it is....

kelfr25
02-09-2011, 07:34 PM
I just got a package today that was stuck in Mesquite for a week, which is sad because I'm just on the other side of the Metroplex. It hadn't even updated during that time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1