WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : scentsy on ebay

kandlesbegone
02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
new here, hello :)

so scentsy is ALL over ebay... and one can't help but wonder
A: how are these people not being busted by Scentsy
and
B: how do we know that reps aren't buying Scentsy off Ebay and selling them to their customers?

my head is spinning....

i know its against Scentsy policy to sell on Ebay... but what about buying on Ebay?

infoman66
02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Shop by accredited consultants.
On the Scentsy website, you can find a list of consultants who gravitate to your area.
Except that they are forbidden to sell on ebay, the consultants were required to achieve certain sales to continue its work.
I do not see an interest in buying and reselling on ebay because it does not meet the quota.

kandlesbegone
02-07-2011, 01:06 PM
i agree - - - was just curious as to what (if any) actions would be taken if a Scentsy rep was buying off ebay and selling to their customers. it would be silly, like you said, b/c they wouldn't meet their $150/3 mon quota, so why would they bother..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1