WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Healthelp
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I am an Avon Rep and am looking for other WAHM's who live near me (Eastpointe, Michigan )and are looking for some exposure for there business.

Now, here is my idea .I want to host a WAHM OPEN HOUSE. I have reserved a clubhouse that holds 75 people on April 9 for the entire day. There is a small kitchen with fridge and a microwave (for those that are part of food company).
I would like to have approximately 5 other Wahm's who do direct sales or a home business such as Tupperware, Candles, Food, etc to be part of this. Possibly more depending on how much inventory and how many invites go out.

If everyone does there own advertising/invites we can have one great turn out!

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

=)
___

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1