WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

EarthyTx
02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
The information can be seen through Facebook event- Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197800186903103). I believe that you have to be on Facebook user in order to see the event.

Would you like the chance to get a $200 Willow House shopping spree online for only $5??? Here is how:

I will be selling 40 numbers for $5 each. Each number you purchase will increase your chances of winning. There is no limit on the amount of numbers each person can purchase.

Once all 40 numbers are purchased AND paid for, I will enter all numbers onto random.org and the website will select a winner of the $200 shopping spree.

That's not all!! Other prizes will be given away as well as the $200 shopping spree, so you will have a chance to win (4) different prizes.

1st prize - $200 shopping spree
2nd prize - $50 in product
3rd prize - $25 in product
4th prize - Free one year magazine subscription

Please comment on how many numbers and which numbers you would like to purchase. Payment may be made via cash,check, or paypal. Once a number is spoken for, the person's name will be listed below next to that number.

PAYPAL Users- send it to [email protected]

My website- Tiffany Scofield- Senior Design Consultant - Willow House Consultant (http://tscofield.willowhouse.com/) and you could win $200 in shopping spree.

Please contact me with questions.

9. Yessenia Ruiz
13. Linda Langer
21. Linda Langer
25. Linda Langer
29. Louise Hamilton
30. Louise Hamilton
39. Linda Langer

Remember, the more numbers your purchase, the better your chances are of winning! Refer family and friends too! The faster the numbers are sold, the faster we can get on with the WINNING NUMBERS!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1