WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Open house

darbysaw
02-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi ladies! I have decided to join this amazing company and will be ordering my kit next week when my taxes come in :)

I was thinking of doing an open house & inviting my friends & family over to help launch my business. Does anybody have any tips/ideas/games to play? I was thinking of making samples to give to everyone as a thank you for coming and ordering some scent circles to give out as game prizes.

christyvw2004
02-03-2011, 11:17 AM
If Scentsy is new to your group of friends and family I would say don't plan on having to much "extra". They will be busy enough smelling all the great scents and looking at the warmers. I think the samples and circles are a great idea. Good luck.
Christy
Hi ladies! I have decided to join this amazing company and will be ordering my kit next week when my taxes come in :)

I was thinking of doing an open house & inviting my friends & family over to help launch my business. Does anybody have any tips/ideas/games to play? I was thinking of making samples to give to everyone as a thank you for coming and ordering some scent circles to give out as game prizes.

ItMakesScents4U
02-03-2011, 01:05 PM
First, let me begin by congratulating you on your decision to join Scentsy, it truly is an amazing company to be a part of.

As Christy has stated you don't want to do too much of the "extras", the idea is to make it as simple as possible but yet have fun too. You don't want to overwhelm your guests.

With that being said, I do have a list of games/ideas that I received from another consultant if you are interested. Just let me know!!

Oh, and I think sample giveaways are a nice touch!!

Pat
www.scentsrep4u.scentsy.us

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1