WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Info

Daydaes
01-31-2011, 11:59 PM
Went to a Home & Garden show yesterday and Watkins was there. I didn't get the chance to speak to anyone, too many people walking all around, hard to stop and talk to any of the vendors:) What is the Summit Group? Is that part of Watkins? Would I have to do parties and collect the money? Can I do this business primarily online? I've seen Watkins products on the shelves in stores too. Isn't this competition for Watkins reps? Is there a montly quota or autoship?

bianca5454
02-01-2011, 03:33 AM
I'll send you a PM with additional info! :)

The Watkins Man
02-02-2011, 08:08 AM
What is the Summit Group? Is that part of Watkins? Would I have to do parties and collect the money? Can I do this business primarily online? I've seen Watkins products on the shelves in stores too. Isn't this competition for Watkins reps? Is there a montly quota or autoship?

The Summit Group was founded in 1990 by Steve & Ginny Bretzke. There focus is primarily recruiting online. I am with the Birch group which is primarily focused on product sales

You have the option to do parties if you want to.

Retail stores are allowed to carry about 5% of Watkins product line.

There are no required monthly quotas

blessings..
Douglas Adams

PS If you have anymore questions please feel free to pm me.

littlescotia
02-02-2011, 08:30 AM
The Summit Group really isn't primarily all about recruiting - The team trains you to have success in which ever way you choose to use your business. The team however has more info on team building than I think other MLM's give. We do training calls on selling product, as well as team building.

Did you know, even though we are given the tools to build teams in MLM / Network Marketing, that 95% of MLM'ers NEVER even sponsor one person? (despite wanting to!)

I know the first Network marketing biz I was in was ALL about recruiting, and I wanted so badly to grow a team, but never sponsored one (that was 10 years ago! Now I'm able to help about 4 people a month or more, start home businesses, because of my Summit Group training.)

Lori

The Watkins Man
02-03-2011, 11:00 AM
If you have any additional question please feel free to call Watkins Customer Service 800-243-9423 Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., CT

blessings...
Douglas Adams

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1