WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Moms helping Moms-link exchange

Aslyn
01-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok I dont know where to put this..however I have an idea-mods please move it to the proper folder if I posted in the wrong area!

I am offering a free link to your home biz on my blog for a link on yours to my ameriplan biz. I am going to create a separate links column titled "moms helping moms" with links to anyones home biz who chooses to participate and am encouraging others to do the same..more links means more free advertising.

if your interested email your link to staara304-at-gmail-dot-com, and let me know if you want others to add your link to theirs with a link back!

jamjoven
01-31-2011, 07:19 PM
hi, how did you do that? I mean, I also want to have a signature like that. Can you help me?

jlennon
02-04-2011, 10:22 AM
hi, how did you do that? I mean, I also want to have a signature like that. Can you help me?
Hi! Just visit your USER CP and there you will see the "Edit Signature" link.
The user cp link is just above ;)

iambarbara
02-04-2011, 07:38 PM

In order to have a signature - It is required for you to post 30 times.

Then You can go into UserCP and there is a link to update your sig.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1